Welcome to the Spotler Help Center!
- How do I test my campaign?
- Why don’t I see “Not executed” in the chart of my campaign report?
- How can I see why a trigger or step was not executed?
- How do I see for which contacts the campaign was triggered?
- How can I download the report of my campaign?
- Can the Subscribe pop-up be used as a trigger in an automated campaign
- Where can I find the message I included in my campaign?
- Why are the displayed numbers at “not executed” lower than the actual numbers?
- What happens when I delete a campaign step?
- Why can’t I select a date field as a trigger in the module "Campaigns"?
- What are the consequences for active contacts in a campaign when you inactivate a campaign?
- What happens when I add a step to an active campaign?
- What happens when I edit a campaign message in an active campaign?