Get started in Spotler to change the social sharing buttons that are always visible underneath the article. When creating your message, you have to option to leave the buttons or delete them. If you don't want them, select the buttons and click on Delete.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I add a snippet to my message?
- How do I test a (new) template
- Why isn't it possible to share my article in the mailing?