You can import a maximum of 60 static lists into your Spotler account. You will see a notification when you exceed this number. Delete the lists you no longer use to import new static lists.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I export hard bounces from my account?