The campaign is now completely configured and active. To be sure that the whole process runs smoothly, you should test the campaign. You can do this by entering a last date of purchase, which matches the campaign delay you set up, in your own contact card in the Lists module. Is your email address missing from the Lists module? Then add it yourself by using the tab Contacts.
While testing, pay attention to the following:
- Tone of voice
- Does the campaign get activated (is it triggered)?
- Is the email sent right away?
- Are the subject line and the name of the sender correct?
- Are all images visible?
- Is everything aligned properly?
- Are all click-throughs working properly?
- Are all standard links, such as unsubscribing, forwarding and contact working properly?
- If you have personalized the message, has this happened correctly?
- Are the (dynamic) products displayed properly?
- Does the coupon code work?
You can verify the test points listed under the heading "Campaign" in the campaign reports. Read more about it in the next step.