After clicking the yellow button New webpage you can start the step-by-step plan for creating a webpage.
When you click on New webpage, the following step-by-step plan will appear:
The step-by-step plan consists of the following two steps:
When you enter the New webpage submenu, you can specify your webpage’s properties, namely the name of your webpage.
- Choose a descriptive name for your webpage. Example: Landing page Newsletter Prospects January 2019. This name is for internal use only.
The Author field will be prefilled with your username and the Creation date will automatically receive the date the webpage is created.
Once you have completed step 1, you will go to the screen for step 2 of creating your webpage. The screen looks as follows:
In this screen you can:
- Choose a template for styling your webpage.
- View the loaded template of your webpage.
- Edit the loaded template of your webpage.
Choose a template
Does your account contain several templates? Click on the drop-down arrow at the end of the Template field and select the template you would like to use for your webpage. Do this before you start working on your webpage.
Click on the white View button. You will see how the webpage will appear on a desktop, a smartphone or a tablet.
Click on the blue Edit button to open the editor. The screen looks like this:
The screen consists of the following parts:
- An editing menu in the header with five grey buttons and a white one.
- The tool palette on the left side of the screen.
- The canvas containing content blocks centered on your screen.
Are you working with the editor for the first time or you need help? Go to the Webpages editors.