By default, you will only see Executed in the chart of the campaign report. Do you also want to see Not executed? Click on Not executed in the legend.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I include personal values from an external system in my campaign message?
- How do I test my campaign?
- Why don’t I see “Not executed” in the chart of my campaign report?
- How can I see why a trigger or step was not executed?
- How do I see for which contacts the campaign was triggered?
- How can I download the report of my campaign?
- Where can I find the message I included in my campaign?
- Why are the displayed numbers at “not executed” lower than the actual numbers?
- What happens when I delete a campaign step?
- Why can’t I select a date field as a trigger in the module "Campaigns"?