You can find this information in the report of the campaign. Click in the drop down menu behind the trigger(s) of campaign step(s) and click on Download. A CSV file with executed and non-executed triggers and steps per contact will be downloaded.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I include personal values from an external system in my campaign message?
- How do I test my campaign?
- Why don’t I see “Not executed” in the chart of my campaign report?
- How can I see why a trigger or step was not executed?
- How do I see for which contacts the campaign was triggered?
- How can I download the report of my campaign?
- Where can I find the message I included in my campaign?
- Why are the displayed numbers at “not executed” lower than the actual numbers?
- What happens when I delete a campaign step?
- Why can’t I select a date field as a trigger in the module "Campaigns"?