When you copy a campaign message, the copy will move to the Overview of your messages. Here you can edit the message and change the status to Final. With the status Final, it can be used in an automated campaign.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How are the email marketing results reflected in Google Analytics?
- How can I determine the order of the product specifications?
- Can an alternative value be added to a list of product specifications?
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?