When you include a message in an automated campaign, it will move to the page Campaign messages in the module Messages. Here you see an overview of all messages which have been included in an automated campaign. Please note that when you delete one of these message, this has a direct impact on your campaign.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I test my campaign?
- Why don’t I see “Not executed” in the chart of my campaign report?
- How can I see why a trigger or step was not executed?
- How do I see for which contacts the campaign was triggered?
- How can I download the report of my campaign?
- Can the Subscribe pop-up be used as a trigger in an automated campaign
- Where can I find the message I included in my campaign?
- Why are the displayed numbers at “not executed” lower than the actual numbers?
- What happens when I delete a campaign step?
- Why can’t I select a date field as a trigger in the module "Campaigns"?