Spotler supports .txt, .csv, .xls and .xlsx for importing files. Are you using one of these file types and you still cannot import the file?
It might be because of the following reasons:
- The titles of the columns in the file are blocked
- The details are not on the first tab sheet of the file.
- The column titles are missing or the first row in the file is empty.
- Auto filters are turned on, this can be recognized by arrows pointing downwards on the first row
- In case of importing a static list, it could be that the maximum number of static lists has been reached. You first have to deleted one or more lists.