You want to delete a static list, but it is grayed out in the drop down menu and in your right mouse menu. Check the table where your list is included. Is the static list included in a dynamic list? This is the reason why your static list cannot be deleted. First, delete the list from the dynamic list. You will then see the option Delete again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I reactivate an inactive contact?
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?