A static list is a predefined selection of a number of contacts. With dynamic lists, you add filters where someone in the database has to meet these criteria to end up in the list. A contact can be in both a dynamic and a static list.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I reactivate an inactive contact?
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?