You want contacts matching certain selection criteria to export as a list. Go to Dynamic lists in the module Lists. Select the list you would like to export. Click in the drop down menu or in your right mouse menu on Export. The file will be exported as a CSV file.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?
- What is be the problem when I cannot delete a static list?
- How do I create an export of my dynamic list?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?