You want contacts matching certain selection criteria to export as a list. Go to Dynamic lists in the module Lists. Select the list you would like to export. Click in the drop down menu or in your right mouse menu on Export. The file will be exported as a CSV file.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I export hard bounces from my account?