The list cannot be selected anymore in the module Mailings, but the contacts will be retained. You can always look them up. Otherwise, the report of mailings in the module Mailings will no longer contain the right information.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?
- What is be the problem when I cannot delete a static list?
- How do I create an export of my dynamic list?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?