Search for a contact in the overview of the module Lists. Use the drop down menu or your right mouse menu and click on View. The contact details appear containing several tab sheets including Mailing interactions. Here you can see which mailings a contact has received and if the contact has opened the mailing or clicked through in the mailing.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?
- What is be the problem when I cannot delete a static list?
- How do I create an export of my dynamic list?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?