When testing a message, it is best to send the message to a test group. Add email addresses of yourself and your colleagues of multiple email providers, such as Hotmail and Gmail. You can add a contact to a test group by adding a contact in the contacts overview. Click on the button Add contact. A pop up appears showing the database fields of Spotler. Here you also see the option Test group. Tick the checkbox.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?
- What is be the problem when I cannot delete a static list?
- How do I create an export of my dynamic list?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?