In the contacts overview in the module Lists you see all contacts in the Spotler database. In a dynamic list, you add filters so someone who meets the criteria will end up in the list. If you want to add a contact to a list, you have to make sure the contact meets all requirements as defined in the dynamic list. Make sure these requirements have already been included in your import list. If it is a single requirement, you can also add it in the last step of the import.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?
- What is be the problem when I cannot delete a static list?
- How do I create an export of my dynamic list?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?