In the contacts overview in the module Lists you see all contacts in the Spotler database. In a dynamic list, you add filters so someone who meets the criteria will end up in the list. If you want to add a contact to a list, you have to make sure the contact meets all requirements as defined in the dynamic list. Make sure these requirements have already been included in your import list. If it is a single requirement, you can also add it in the last step of the import.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I export hard bounces from my account?