The unsubscribe link is included in your report as it is a trackable link. After all, you want to see how many people have unsubscribed as a result of the mailing. The unsubscribe link is not included in the tab conversion links, as a unsubscribe link does not result in a success or a conversion.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why are the conversion figures different in Spotler than in Google Analytics?
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?