This depends on the option you chose during the resend process. Did you sent it to mutations or a static list? The report will be updated. Did you sent it to a single recipient? Then the person is unknown in the Spotler database and no data will be updated in the report. Moreover, resending only works for contacts who have not received the mailing yet.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?
- Why did I lose my message after sending or cancelling my mailing?
- How can the number of opens in the section Opens per email client appear higher than the Open ratio?
- How do I see when an A/B test is finished?