You would like to persuade people to subscribe to your newsletter by publishing previous versions of your newsletter. A newsletter can be shared by using the archive link. The archive link can be found in the report of your newsletter under the general details. An archive link is an online version of your newsletter. This online version is anonymous ( the service links do not work) and will not be included in your mailing report.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?
- Why did I lose my message after sending or cancelling my mailing?