In the email client report the opens are displayed per contact per email client. This does not have to be a unique open per contact. A contact can open an email on several devices (PC, tablet, telephone) using different email clients.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?
- Why did I lose my message after sending or cancelling my mailing?