A deleted message cannot be restored. Are you in doubt whether you will be using the message again in the future? We then suggest archiving it instead of deleting it. You can archive the message by using the drop down menu or the right mouse menu and click Archive.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I adjust a snippet in my message?
- How do I test a (new) template
- Why isn't it possible to share my article in the mailing?
- How can I place multiple articles side by side in my message?