A deleted message cannot be restored. Are you in doubt whether you will be using the message again in the future? We then suggest archiving it instead of deleting it. You can archive the message by using the drop down menu or the right mouse menu and click Archive.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?
- How do I replace a product in my message?