Per question, you can add an icon for validating the answer. You do this by double clicking on the question and going to the Settings tab. Select Display an icon if the completed response meets the specified validations.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?
- How do I prefill a question on a form with data that is already known?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- Will a form still work when I archive it?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?