It is only possible to delete test responses of a form. These are the responses when the status of the form of survey was not changed to Final yet or via a click through from a test email. Open the report of the form or survey to delete the test responses.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?
- How do I prefill a question on a form with data that is already known?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- Will a form still work when I archive it?