Your form probably contains responses. A form with responses cannot be deleted. Are these test responses? Delete them in the report of your form. The form can now be removed in the overview. You do no longer use the form, but is does contain responses? Archive the form to keep your overview clear.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?