Each sent mailing contains an invisible pixel. When a recipient is downloading the images of a message (including the tracking pixel) or clicks on a link, the tracking pixel registers the mailing as opened. The report of mailings provide the minimum number of recipients who have opened the mailing. The actual percentage opened mailings could be higher, because some recipients do open the mailing but do not download the images.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I compare my mailings?
- How can I resend a mailing?
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?
- Why did I lose my message after sending or cancelling my mailing?