On the back end of a form, you have the option to save an extra value when the form is being processed. For instance a language. You will find this option in the form properties. Here you can choose from all database fields in your account. Do you want to save multiple values when a form is being processed? If you can the Module Campaigns, automatic campaigns allow you to save multiple values at once.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?