It would be nice if a respondent does not have to fill in data which were already filled in in the past. By prefilling your form, you lower the threshold for the respondent to fill in the form. Click on the Link icon in the right corner of the question and link the question with the right database field in Spotler. If the respondent’s data are known in Spotler, they are shown on the form and the respondent does not have to fill them in anymore.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?
- How do I prefill a question on a form with data that is already known?