You have an interesting link on your Spotler webpage and want readers to be able to share this link via their social media channels. You can do this by setting up a link with tracking. After that, you can choose the option Social media in the block menu. A pop-up appears. Here you can name the link, add a description and select the link you want share.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?