You want your YouTube video to be shown in a recognizable style. That is why you can add your video to your webpage in Spotler. You do this by using the tool palette. You drag a YouTube-block into your layout, the same way you do with a content block. Double click in the block and add the URL of your video. You will find the URL of your video in the address bar of your browser. Click on OK and there you go! Your video will now be showed on your webpage in the same house style.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How are the email marketing results reflected in Google Analytics?
- How can I determine the order of the product specifications?
- Can an alternative value be added to a list of product specifications?
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?