You want your YouTube video to be shown in a recognizable style. That is why you can add your video to your webpage in Spotler. You do this by using the tool palette. You drag a YouTube-block into your layout, the same way you do with a content block. Double click in the block and add the URL of your video. You will find the URL of your video in the address bar of your browser. Click on OK and there you go! Your video will now be showed on your webpage in the same house style.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I add a snippet to my message?
- How do I test a (new) template