You want to keep your webpages overview clear, but you want the page to remain accessible. You can archive a page without any consequences. The page will always be accessible for readers, even when it's archived.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I add a snippet to my message?