Use your right mouse menu on a multiple choice question in the module Forms and Surveys. Click on Skip settings. A pop up appears with on the left the answers to your question and on the right the numbers of the next pages. Per answer, you can click on the page you want to skip in response to the answer. A skip icon appears. You can skip a page based on multiple answers.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?
- How do I prefill a question on a form with data that is already known?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- Will a form still work when I archive it?