You have got internal information on your page, which is not relevant to share with others. Webpages created in Spotler, will by default not be indexed by Google or other search engines. This applies to all parts of Spotler. However, if the URL of your webpage is placed on your company website, it can be indexed by Google or other search engines.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I adjust a snippet in my message?
- How do I test a (new) template
- Why isn't it possible to share my article in the mailing?