You have got internal information on your page, which is not relevant to share with others. Webpages created in Spotler, will by default not be indexed by Google or other search engines. This applies to all parts of Spotler. However, if the URL of your webpage is placed on your company website, it can be indexed by Google or other search engines.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?
- How do I replace a product in my message?