You have got internal information on your page, which is not relevant to share with others. Webpages created in Spotler, will by default not be indexed by Google or other search engines. This applies to all parts of Spotler. However, if the URL of your webpage is placed on your company website, it can be indexed by Google or other search engines.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How are the email marketing results reflected in Google Analytics?
- How can I determine the order of the product specifications?
- Can an alternative value be added to a list of product specifications?
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?