A hard bounce is an invalid email address, which means it does not exist (anymore) or it is misspelled. Improve your hard bounce and it will be included in the active file again. This can be done in two places, namely in Spotler or in your CRM system. In Spotler, you search for the contact in the contact overview of the module Lists by using the email address. A contact can be edited right away. Adjust the email address and the contact will be added to the active file again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I export hard bounces from my account?
- How do I reactivate an inactive contact?