A hard bounce is an invalid email address, which means it does not exist (anymore) or it is misspelled. Improve your hard bounce and it will be included in the active file again. This can be done in two places, namely in Spotler or in your CRM system. In Spotler, you search for the contact in the contact overview of the module Lists by using the email address. A contact can be edited right away. Adjust the email address and the contact will be added to the active file again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I reactivate an inactive contact?
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?