This depends on the settings of the deduplication process. Deduplication is done by default based on an email address. This means that when a contact in your list has the same email address as the existing contact in Spotler, the details of the existing contact in Spotler will be supplemented and /or possibly overwritten with the details in your file. Therefore, it is always good to check which system or file contains the most up-to-date details, so you do not overwrite new details with old details.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I reactivate an inactive contact?
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?