You have cropped an image and saved it, but now you want it back to its original size. Spotler compresses images when saving it . Therefore it is not possible to restore it to its original size. You will have to upload the original image again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?