You have cropped an image and saved it, but now you want it back to its original size. Spotler compresses images when saving it . Therefore it is not possible to restore it to its original size. You will have to upload the original image again.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I adjust a snippet in my message?
- How do I test a (new) template
- Why isn't it possible to share my article in the mailing?