You can use one of the thank you texts as a default text. This can be done in the Form editor or Survey editor by clicking on the icon Manage my thank you texts. Open the right mouse menu, click on thank you text and click on Use as default. The thank you text will now be displayed with each new form.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?
- How do I prefill a question on a form with data that is already known?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- Will a form still work when I archive it?