Suppose your form of survey consists of multiple pages and a respondent stops filling it in halfway. What happens to the data that have been entered? Spotler registers responses per page. It is therefore possible that the responses have been saved. You can view this in the report as Partially completed responses.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?