You want to put something else in the button than “Submit”. For example, for a registration form “Register” seems a more logical word. You can edit the name of the button in two ways. Click with your right mouse button on the Form end block and click on Edit. Or double click on the button. Then add a text with a maximum of 40 characters.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?
- Why can't I delete my form?
- How can I add an extra value to a contact once the form is completed?
- What can I do with a read-only field on a form?
- How do I prefill a question on a form with data that is already known?