You want to put something else in the button than “Submit”. For example, for a registration form “Register” seems a more logical word. You can edit the name of the button in two ways. Click with your right mouse button on the Form end block and click on Edit. Or double click on the button. Then add a text with a maximum of 40 characters.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?