The mailings to contacts in both groups are alternately sent. First, an email to a contact in group A, then an email to a contact in group B, etc.. This way provides a most honest and representative outcome of the test.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?
- Why did I lose my message after sending or cancelling my mailing?
- How can the number of opens in the section Opens per email client appear higher than the Open ratio?
- How do I see when an A/B test is finished?