This depends whether your template contains multiple layouts of your product block. If they are available, you can change them via the drop down menu in the block menu of your content block. Click on Template. A pop-up with several template options appears. Select the right template.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I change the page title of my Spotler webpage?
- How do I apply a dynamic sender?
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I add a snippet to my message?