The name you provide in the Social media function, will be displayed in your mailing report in Spotler. Give a recognizable name. Your recipient will not see this name. The description will be prefilled when placing a tweet / update. Contrary to the provided name, the description is visible to the recipient.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?
- How do I replace a product in my message?