The name you provide in the Social media function, will be displayed in your mailing report in Spotler. Give a recognizable name. Your recipient will not see this name. The description will be prefilled when placing a tweet / update. Contrary to the provided name, the description is visible to the recipient.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How are the email marketing results reflected in Google Analytics?
- How can I determine the order of the product specifications?
- Can an alternative value be added to a list of product specifications?
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?