You want to refer to a webpage in Spotler on your company website or via social media. To find the link of your page, you click on the drop down button or use the right mouse menu and select View. A pop-up appears with a preview of your page. On the left side, you can find Link to this page. You will always see -test-1 at the end of the link. Don’t forget to remove that part when linking to the page. Place the URL on your website or distribute it via your social media channels and create more traffic to your webpage!
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?
- How do I replace a product in my message?