An image, a button and a text link can all link to the same URL. That is why, besides the number of clicks per URL, you also see the trackable links in the report.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- What happens with a trend report when it is made invisible?
- How is the unsubscribe link included in the report?
- How is the effectiveness of a mailing measured?
- What happens with a report when I resend a mailing?
- How can I view or export the contacts who have (not) opened my mailing?
- How do I compare the reports of the mailings?
- Why aren’t the results on the shared report page the same as in the mailing report in Spotler?
- Why did I lose my message after sending or cancelling my mailing?
- How can the number of opens in the section Opens per email client appear higher than the Open ratio?
- How do I see when an A/B test is finished?