Nothing happens in your published automation. You have to publish your automation again if you want to make changes. Don't forget to stop the outdated publication.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the report of my automation?
- What happens to contacts who have not yet gone through the entire automation, while the end date of a publication has passed?
- Can I also use campaign messages in the Campaigns module in an automation?
- Is it true that I don't see the change in my automation in the publisher?
- Can an automation be published multiple times?
- How can I choose on which day an action may or may not be performed?
- Can I also schedule a promotion for a shorter period than one day?
- How do I add a tag?
- Can I save my own automation as a basic template?
- How do I link a welcome, abandoned cart and product review campaign in Magento?