When you inactivate a campaign, the entire campaign will stop. This means that all campaign steps that need to be executed for the contacts already participating in the campaign will stop.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I test my campaign?
- Why don’t I see “Not executed” in the chart of my campaign report?
- How can I see why a trigger or step was not executed?
- How do I see for which contacts the campaign was triggered?
- How can I download the report of my campaign?
- Where can I find the message I included in my campaign?
- Why are the displayed numbers at “not executed” lower than the actual numbers?
- What happens when I delete a campaign step?
- Why can’t I select a date field as a trigger in the module "Campaigns"?
- What are the consequences for active contacts in a campaign when you inactivate a campaign?