Your Excel contains more than 65,600 contacts and not all contacts have been imported during the process. The reason for this is because Excel 2003 and all previous versions have a limit on the number of rows in your file. The maximum is 65,536 rows. If you want to import more contacts, you can do this by importing a different file format, such as a CVS of a TXT file. Or you could split the file into two files.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How many static lists can I import into my Spotler account?
- How do I create a test group?
- What data can I export from my Spotler account?
- How can I split lists?
- How do I import a blacklist of inactive contacts?
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- How can I view the number of dormant contacts in my database?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I export hard bounces from my account?