Your Excel contains more than 65,600 contacts and not all contacts have been imported during the process. The reason for this is because Excel 2003 and all previous versions have a limit on the number of rows in your file. The maximum is 65,536 rows. If you want to import more contacts, you can do this by importing a different file format, such as a CVS of a TXT file. Or you could split the file into two files.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Why can't I import my Excel file?
- Will I lose all contacts when I delete a static list?
- What does quarantine mean?
- How do I reactivate an inactive contact?
- How do I see which contacts are in which group during an A/B test?
- How can I overwrite a database field in Spotler with an empty field?
- How do I deactivate a contact in a static list?
- How can I merge static lists?
- Why does my dynamic list contain zero contacts?
- Will contacts, who have been added to a dynamic list after a mailing is scheduled, receive this mailing?