If you are not able to edit your message, it is most likely that you message has the status Final. You can edit your message once you have changed the status of your message. Click in the drop down menu in the messages overview and click Change status or use the right mouse menu. Change the status to Proof or Concept. The function Edit will now be available again and you will be able to edit the message.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- Where did my campaign message go to after copying it?
- How do I show a different product in a product block?
- How do I create a print version of my message?
- How do I create a dynamic content block based on interests?
- How do I add a form or a survey to a message?
- Why is the status of my message blocked?
- Why can't I change the status of my message to "Final"?
- Where can I find my deleted message?
- How do I create a table of contents with titles jumping to the right article?
- How do I run an A/B test for my mailing?