If you are not able to edit your message, it is most likely that you message has the status Final. You can edit your message once you have changed the status of your message. Click in the drop down menu in the messages overview and click Change status or use the right mouse menu. Change the status to Proof or Concept. The function Edit will now be available again and you will be able to edit the message.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I adjust a snippet in my message?
- How do I test a (new) template
- Why isn't it possible to share my article in the mailing?