You are not satisfied with the image in your message and you would like to replace it. This can be done by selecting the current image and then clicking the icon Insert/edit image. A pop-up with two tab sheets appears. Open the tab sheet Select an image and select the image of choice. Choose an image from the module Images, an image from an external URL or upload a new image to the module Images.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I add content from Flowbox to my email?
- How do I place a link behind a button?
- How to make sure that copied text does not change the formatting of my template?
- How can I change the prices in my product block?
- Why do the images in my newsletter become blurry when viewed on a portable device?
- How can I delete buttons from my message?
- How do I add an extra line to a table in my message?
- How do I add a snippet to my message?
- How do I test a (new) template
- Why isn't it possible to share my article in the mailing?