Do you want to use a form for a one-time event like a seminar, conference, application, etc. where data of the respondents will not be saved in the Spotler database but only in the form report? Use a form with the type Normal. The respondents of a normal form will then be separated from the contacts in the module Lists. Forms/Surveys with the type Subscribe or Profile do save data in this module on top of saving it in the report.
Search the Spotler Help Center
Articles in this section
- How do I post a form on my WordPress website?
- How can I style the layout of my form?
- When do you use a form of the type Subscribe and when of the type Normal?
- How do I test a form or survey that is included on a page?
- How do I add multiple answer options all at once?
- How do I export the responses of a form/survey?
- How can I set up a POST request for a form?
- What can I set up at the POST request of a form?
- How do I display a green check mark with a well-answered question?
- How do I delete responses of a form/ survey?